Stepping into a managerial role for the first time can be a big transition. New managers are not only expected to take on more responsibilities, but they also face the steep learning curve of developing crucial leadership skills in a short period of time.
In this on-demand webinar, UKI Behavioural Scientist, Windy Tshepiso Maledu covers:
- Unique challenges for new managers
- What new managers need to become great leaders
- How to tailor your L&D efforts to support your new managers
- How coaching can play a critical part for success
- The ripple effect in business performance
With over 15 years experience in leadership development across the globe, designing, developing, facilitating, and coaching across the leadership pipeline, Windy is passionate about coaching, leadership and behavioural change. As a Senior Behavioural Scientist for CoachHub, she helps advance the science of digital coaching and behaviour change at scale in CoachHub's Coaching Lab. Windy helps organisations worldwide to effectively design, implement and evaluate their coaching programmes. As a coach she continues to impact lives one coaching conversation at a time.